Tuesday, March 10, 2009

oNe pieCe..

Do you know the anime "one piece"? well if you don't know that anime than you're not in my league because as far as I knew one piece, it's one of the most top selling anime and manga or comics in the world. One piece is one of my favorite anime nowadays because of it's action, comedy and drama effect sometimes. I really like the way the anime goes on especially the way they act and the way they talk to one another. It's like every move that they make can let you laugh out loud. I really like this anime and if I were to describe it then One Piece is the all time best anime and for me, compared to the anime Naruto, Bleach, Eyeshield 21. One piece is far more better and far more interesting. Nowadays, I really can't help myself letting this anime pass a week because it really makes me pump up whenever I knew that this day will be the releasing of the new anime video or the new comics/manga of it. By the way, the author and the creator of this anime is Eiichiro Oda and I'm very thankful to him. He's a genius for making this anime and I think One Piece is one of his masterpiece and I hope one day, his achievement for making the anime One Piece will make him the most famous writer, author in the world and if that day happens than he really deserve it. Soar high!

No comments:

Post a Comment