Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Good morning..

Good morning to you all. It's already early in the morning and I feel so sleepy but because of the love that I have for this C.E. subject then I have no time to waste and I must finish some of my blogs so that problems will be lessen.. (^^,).. I thought that this making of blogs will be our final exam but it's not because of what I've heard to the other sections. They only have to make blogs for them to accomplish their requirements and final exam for the C.E. subject. How I wish that this making of blogs will be our final exam and I hope that our teacher or Ms. Barbosa would change her mind and her conscience will overcome her and that's the time where she had to make this blog as our final exam.. hehe.. I'm really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really so sleepy na talaga.. hehe.. I can't take it anymore.. Maybe 2 minutes from now, I'll be lying down and will have a good night sleep.. But first, I must finish this blog before going to sleep and I must be able to achieve the minimum of 200 words rule so that the blog will be validated.. hehe.. but I think that this blog is more than 200 words and I think that this will be enough to be called as a blog and I hope that Ms. Barbosa will read this and then she'll realize.. hehe.. jowk only.. see yah.. and once again.. gud morning.. and gud nyt also..

No comments:

Post a Comment