Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Good night..

Hahay.. it's so really every wednesday. Early in the morning, I have to wake up 4:30 or 5 am then preparation for what I'm gonna bring to school then eat my breakfast then take a bath then after that, that's the time when I have to left home to go to school because if I'll be late for about a minute then I'll have a 1 hour extension in the clinic and if it's 15 minutes late then I have to face a 1 day extension and if it's 30 minutes late and above then I have to face a 3 days extension I guess.

7 am is the time for our major subject RLE and I have to wait until 1 pm in order for this subject to be finished and waiting for 6 hours for this subject to be finished is not a joke and in this 6 hours, a lot of discussion will happen especially this morning. I really didn't thought that it would be as long as that topic and it made me sleepy but because of my eagerness to learn then I have to fight back my sleepiness and in the end, I'd successfully completed this endeavor. Hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment