Tuesday, March 10, 2009

aT LasT..

At last.. the long and awaited ending of the case presentation has finally arrived. I'm really relieved when I went out of the gazebo where we presented our case because when I entered the gazebo first, I'm always thinking of what I'm gonna do coz' I'm really not prepared but I just thought and said to myself that I know that when the time comes that I'm out of this cage, it's already over. I'm also really thankful for having and experiencing that case presentation because it's also really needed in my profession where I have to be more efficient in knowing my client's problems and as a student nurse, I must do my responsibility and help my client or let him have my advices so that he may know what to do.

After having our case presentation, I, with my classmates, went to sequel (internet cafe) and we played DOTA where we ended up not attending 2 of our 3 classes in the afternoon. Hehe. Even so, I have a good time playing DOTA with my classmates and it's really fun playing DOTA if you have your classmates playing with you because you'll really enjoy as the game goes on especially if you know who are you playing at or who are your opponents..

No comments:

Post a Comment