Wednesday, February 25, 2009

"sLuMdOg miLLioNaiRe ruLes"

This is one of my favorite movies that made me think that it couldn't really happen in real life but this movie gives inspiration to all people that money is not the real important thing in this world and that it's a wonder love can make the world go round. Hehe. I really love the way the movie goes on and it gave me also the impression that miracles can really happen in this life and that we must all struggle in life in order to be blessed. This movie was based upon the book "Q & A" or question and answer I guess. Hehe. As what I've known from this movie a while ago. This movie "Slumdog Millionaire" won 8 Academy Awards out of 10 nominations from it and I'm very happy for them because they really deserve it but despite of the film's success, it is the subject of controversy concerning its portrayals of Indians and Hinduism as well as the welfare of its child actors but as time goes on, I know that this controversy will not last and will vanish in no time because the controversy of it can't be compared to the greatness and achievements of the film.

No comments:

Post a Comment